"I very rarely like newsletters, but yours is exceptional"
Social Marketing for Startups
A free 14-day email course
Regularly engaging in community, social and blog content can drive large amounts of organic traffic to your business, free.
See an uplift in landing page visits from referral, the lead source of acquisition for early stage startups.
This course shows you how, all in the format of real-life case studies and examples.
Among other things, you will learn:
- How marketers like Harry Dry handle rejection
- How one comment bumped my ARR by $640, and brought another person $140 worth of signups
- How companies like Zapier used forum posts to grow
- How to launch on Product Hunt multiple times
- How to apply the lessons from How to Win Friends and Influence People to the world of online communities
- And a special guide by Aaron Krall, founder of SaaS Growth Hacks, the #1 Facebook group for SaaS founders. He will share with you how to build relationships with group owners.
See what others had to say: